Bankruptcy By Phone with a Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney
Complete Nearly Your Entire Bankruptcy From Your Home
The trusted Phoenix bankruptcy attorneys at Wright and Associates offer bankruptcy service by phone. Bankruptcy by phone allows you to complete your full Chapter 7 filing by using phone, fax, email, and web technologies. Our bankruptcy lawyers and staff understand that you are working hard to make ends meet and may not have the time to fight through traffic and sit through a bankruptcy consultation in an office. For many people in Phoenix and throughout Arizona, work schedules leave little or no free time to take care of your bankruptcy. The Filing Bankruptcy by Phone Option offered by our bankruptcy attorneys in Phoenix is the same exact services as you would receive in filing a regular bankruptcy with our firm. The difference is that through bankruptcy by phone we can eliminate any inconvenient in-person meetings with you in order to allow you to better manage your busy schedule, avoid traffic, and balance your time. Filing bankruptcy by phone with Wright and Associates will be attorney guided throughout the whole process.
Here is how our Bankruptcy by Phone option works:
1. Contact our Phoenix bankruptcy law firm at (602) 568-7410 for a FREE bankruptcy consultation and debt evaluation. Or fill out the “Contact Us” portion on this web site.
2. During your free bankruptcy phone consultation and debt evaluation with one of our experienced Arizona bankruptcy attorneys we will gather the necessary information and evaluate if filing for chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy is in your best interest.
3. Once we establish that you need a bankruptcy and what chapter you will be filing, we will send you all documents needed to retain our Arizona bankruptcy law firm and we sill start taking your creditor calls for you and alleviate that headache. We can mail, fax or email the documents you will need to get started.
4. It is required that you complete a credit counseling course prior to filing bankruptcy in Arizona. Our bankruptcy attorneys and staff will get you the information necessary so that you can complete your online credit counseling (required by the bankruptcy code). The required credit counseling course can also be completed by phone or in person if you desire.
5. Once we have all of your required information, we will prepare your bankruptcy petition. Once we have completed your bankruptcy petition we will send it to you to review and approve via regular mail, e-mail, or by fax.
6. After you have approved your bankruptcy petition, we will be send the bankruptcy petition to your bankruptcy trustee. If there is any additional questions or documents required by your trustee, our dedicated bankruptcy staff will work with you to provide any additional information.
7. In every bankruptcy there is a Meeting of Creditors that every person filing for bankruptcy is required to attend. We will have your bankruptcy attorney attend your Meeting of Creditors (341 Hearing) with you. This is included in the bankruptcy and bankruptcy by phone service provided by our Phoenix bankruptcy law firm.
8. Our quality bankruptcy staff will notify you once your chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy reaches the point of being discharged by the Arizona Bankruptcy Trustee. Throughout the whole process of filing for bankruptcy protection in Arizona, you will be guided by a bankruptcy lawyer to take your bankruptcy to completion. Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers and staff will be with you every step of the way of the bankruptcy filing process. If your busy schedule or if you have a disability that makes it difficult for you to come in and out of an attorney’s office, filing Bankruptcy by Phone in Phoenix may be the right bankruptcy solution for you.